Saturday 19 January 2013

Cheers, to nothing!


I sit in bed, covered with one of the coziest quilts I’ve ever come across, with the laptop on my lap.

I want to write. It was my resolution that I would write more, since I was losing the working abilities of my right cerebrum. I tried writing a few articles previously, but I lost interest in the topics midway and shut everything.  Today, I’ve decided to write, not about anything specific, but just as leisure.

I’m not in a mood of writing strong, nor do I want to joke about. Am feeling pretty neutral about everything at the moment. Have had some hormonal ups and downs, but feel much more stable.

The room around me is slightly messed, but I prefer it that way. I just had a nap, and won’t be studying stuff today. I kept away from lenses, since, as I said, I feel a little neutral, just wanting to be able to see.

A police van just passed by, at least they’re working. The neighbor’s dog’s barking, let it to its content.

Now, I’m losing interest in this too. Feeling like my hands will just drop.

I thought of writing a poem, and left it midway too. Wrote three stanzas and felt burdened. I’m just lazy. Or maybe, I need some time and space. Exams don’t let you have them.

I’ll stop now.

I’m tired. I think it was better to leave a topic that wasn’t a topic in the first place.





  

Coffee? To add to nothingness?

Cheers!


Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment