Saturday 19 January 2013

As I Look Up, Straight Into the Sky.


Lying on the mat, no worldly restriction by my side,
As I look up, straight into the sky;

I see:

I see the birds flying,
With easy floating desires,
Chirping and gliding, within no bound wires.

I see a cloud floating by,
Light as lighter could get,
Making me wish that free my heart would someday get.

I see a plane zoom by,
And the strength in it makes me sigh,
The wish of having a no-man world seems to die.

I see then a rainbow,
After the evening shower, looking like heaven’s prize,
Every part of numbness seems to have received its feed through my eyes.

I turn away, as I could not see the sun,
Its gleam and shine, caused my brows to frown,
And again I’m brought back to look at the shadows it cast down.








-आ कां क्षा .

No comments:

Post a Comment