Thursday 21 March 2013

Don't read. It's nonsense. Crap.

I started writing about Leonardo da Vinci, as promised in the previous post, but I wanted something light for now. After all, unlike him, I'm a mere 21st century teenager (almost adult) who lives on for good grades, and getting into a good college via NEET. Keeping the shallow desires apart, let's talk about...I don't know! (Riya, I need topics!)

Okay, how about a something to do with a product. More of a review? I bought this L'oreal total repair five hair masque just yesterday, and used it today. I believed it wouldn't do great things, but I was wrong. This product, worth Rs.325, is a wow! It makes hair soft, and it smells good. Only if I had waited to use it tomorrow, have to go out na!

So, buy it. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment