Wednesday 6 March 2013

Out of Nowhere.

I just decided to write a post, not out of boredom, since I have lots to do. But the fact that I can't complete an entire chapter of  'Solutions' for my upcoming Chemistry examination, in the fifteen minutes I have before lunch, I chose to write.

Having no clue about what I can talk about at the moment, I'll just tell you about how situations are. I'm done with two of the highly-used-for-judging-a-child's-brain's board examinations: English and Physics. Frankly, they didn't even feels like 'BOARDS', but the feeling was negotiable enough. I can't say I chucked them so well, but I believe I've not chucked them, so damn horribly. Enough to fetch me what I deserve, hopefully more than that.

I have to do Chemistry, loads of it in the remaining week. I don't want to. But life doesn't ask you, 'Would you like to show the world how smart and intelligent you really are?' 

I think I'll end it here, because the sound of GTA coming from my brother's XBOX is getting on my nerves. And of course, I'm hungry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment