Wednesday 20 March 2013

Every Title Would Feel Vague (except this!)

A few people have lived by, and trust me, I feel so shallow when I talk about them. But, sincerely, some of them, never cease to fascinate me. May it be their life, their adventures, what they taught the world or just whatsoever! Today, at half past midnight, I had the urge, to let you be enlightened on the men (sad, none are females!) that have caught my attention where ever I've come across their name. Usually, in the pages of history, but history that created a new vision for the world as a whole. People who can never be forgotten. There may be many, but I'll talk about the three that I would love to meet and learn from. (I know, vague, impossible, but maybe, I meet them in some afterlife. There is always hope. If people meet God, these are just dead people, aren't they?)

So, with an undefined order, I'll list their names. How unimaginably tiny I feel while introducing them, I mean their names! They're Chanakya (Indian), Leonardo Da Vinci (Italian) and Nostradamus (French). It's amazing to see how great civilisations yield great people. Yes, I'm pointing to the inability of not-well-rooted countries like USA to do so. Keeping grudges aside, here is the beginning of the article. 

Let me begin with Nostradamus, just as fun is the fun of pronouncing his name, that scary and mind-boggling-ly crazy, unimaginable is his work. Many won't know, so for them, Nostradamus, is our very own 'The Man Who Saw Tomorrow!' 




After reading about him on many websites, what I could infer more about him, was that he was psychic. It's sad to use that word for him, but tho whole idea of having records telling us that he was educated by his great-grandfather who dies when Nastro was an year old is a but difficult to regard as sane. Having to his credit 6,338 prophecies, which predicted for thousands of years to come makes his personality more sacred, or rather very touched. Touched, in both, the touched and blessed sense.



Mr. Nostradamus, predicted the rise of Antichrists, one being Hitler, whom he referred to as Hister. He predicted the fall of the entire of Europe by the Arabs. (Yet to happen!) He describes an Arabian, wearing a blue turban, who shall contaminate the waters of the Mediterranean, such that eating the fish will kill men. Crazy eh? We'll call is heavy nuclear weapons. He called him the third Antichrist. He mentions about India, as the land where three seas meet, and talks about a man who'll save the world from the ultimate destruction. From a few of his prophecies, it's clear that to that man, Thursdays will be holy. And aren't thursdays attributed to Sai baba? Guess work involved. 

Overall, he predicted about the Ottoman empire, Hitler, Louis Pasteur, Kennedy's assassination, Princess Diana's death, French revolution, 9/11 very aptly. He predicted the end of the world too! This is how he described it: 


"But my Son… I tell you, that I have seen it thus: there will be FLOODS of such nature that no place on this world will not be affected and for a long time everything will be beneath the surface of water and everything will be destroyed, with the exception of the weather and space."

He wrote it in his letter to his son. And the end is predicted to be 7000 years after the writing of this letter. He says his prophecies could not go beyond the 39th century.

That has a while, so I can say, my generation might escape the 'Ghor Kalyug!'
Overall, that's Nostradamus. A weird, yet fascinating man.

You can buy DVDs about him. That's where most of this comes from. (Really, read his prophecies. This post is just like an introduction to the powers of a human, who had a humane mind, and yet did the things we won't want to believe. Somewhere, down there, we all do.)



I'll write about the rest later. It's 1.00am! I'll update with pictures too. It promotes reading, doesn't it?

Late addition: He has an entire book full of such prophecies that is missing, further, he predicted WWIII. He also referred to 2012 and 2013, as the 'times of trouble!'

Again, you can read more here. There are a hundred websites, but this one covers almost all.

No comments:

Post a Comment